Unlike manual layout, where each copy / paste operation takes time, automatic layout allows significant savings on the costs of creating a catalog and editorial projects for any market sector:
- catalog of objects
- footwear catalog
- electronics product catalog
- clothing catalog
- price list
- supermarket flyer
- classifieds magazine
Automatic layout is possible for everything that consists of a name, a description, an extended text, a table, one or more images ...
4 Flying has developed eTEAM, a solution that coordinates and implements communication on the national and international territory. In fact, the goal of eTEAM is to provide a highly performing solution for the creation of technical data sheets, price lists and catalogs in automatic or semi-automatic mode, through the definition of templates and the implementation of dynamisms that feed the publication .
- significant cost savings, since the cost of automatic layout, compared to manual, is reduced by 90%
- a saving of time, since the automatic layout work takes a few hours and not weeks or months
- greater precision, because the automated workflow guarantees the absence of errors
- ease of updating, since just an internet connection is enough to click and update the entire catalog or a single data.
- a "unique" personalization, because the template is made to measure, according to the needs, history, taste and sensitivity of the customer
- ease of use, as no computer or graphic skills are required
- a multi-channel strategy, to reproduce a part or the same correct contents on the various devices, with specific methods of use
Creating a product catalog or a price list and keeping it up to date is a demanding activity that involves different figures within the company and can put pressure on even the most close-knit teams. This is due to the fact that each editorial project, from the price list to the complete catalog, is made up of different phases, revision cycles that can be repeated numerous times and often, correcting one error if another is produced.
eTEAM overcomes these problems and improves team collaboration, in fact:
- graphic department or the external agency creates the layout, chooses the style and images
- marketing, within the database, enriches the product descriptions and changes the attributes of the items
- sales department imports the updated prices
- everyone can view the working status, insert notes, give approvals, in any place and with any device capable of surfing the web
The automatic layout of catalogs and technical manuals, from the simplest to the most complex, is possible! 4 Flying has created and customized layout systems for important companies in every sector and for the Public Administration.
Contact us if you want more information on how to create an automatic catalog without penalizing aesthetic appeal.