Although there are numerous possibilities for online publication, the paper catalog is one of the most popular and requested marketing materials by companies. This for several reasons, including:
- the printed catalog contributes to the brand's credibility and identity. Faced with a well-made company catalog, the potential customer perceives that he is in front of a solid company
- the printed catalog acts as a reminder. The printed images, tangible, browsable with the hands, remain more impressed in the mind
- some product sectors require very detailed catalogs and the layout on paper is able to offer a more effective overview than online browsing
For the creation of catalogs, automatic page layout software has been developed which allows significant savings for any market sector:
- catalog of objects
- footwear catalog
- electronics product catalog
- clothing catalog
- price list
- supermarket flyer
- classifieds magazine
In other words, there are software that allow the automatic layout of everything that is composed of a name, a description, an extended text, a table, one or more images ...
4 Flying has developed eTEAM, a solution to coordinate national and international communication.
- significant cost savings, since the cost of automatic layout, compared to manual, is reduced by 90%
- a saving of time, since the automatic layout work takes a few hours and not weeks or months
- greater precision, because the automated workflow guarantees the absence of errors
- ease of updating, since just an internet connection is enough to click and update the entire catalog or a single data
- a "unique" personalization, because the template is made to measure, according to the needs, history, taste and sensitivity of the customer
- ease of use, as no computer or graphic skills are required
- a multi-channel strategy, to reproduce a part or the same correct contents on the various devices, with specific methods of use
- archiving of all jobs and ease of reuse
Creating a product catalog or a price list and keeping it up to date is a demanding activity that involves different figures within the company and can put pressure on even the most close-knit work groups. This is due to the fact that each editorial project, from the price list to the complete catalog, is made up of different phases, revision cycles that can be repeated numerous times and often, correcting one error if another is produced. Then there are updates and last minute variables, all episodes that affect the final result.
eTEAM is an automatic layout software that overcomes these problems and improves the collaboration of the working group, in fact:
- graphic department or the external agency creates the layout, chooses the style and images
- marketing, enriches product descriptions and changes the attributes of the items within the database
- sales department imports the updated prices
- everyone can view the working status, insert notes, give approvals, in any place and with any device capable of surfing the web
- project manager displays the progress of the individual phases on a dashboard and quickly identifies the critical points
The automatic layout software for catalogs and technical manuals, from the simplest to the most complex, exists!
4 Flying has created and customized layout systems for important companies in every sector and for the Public Administration.
Contact us if you want more information on eTEAM, the automatic layout software.