The collection of product information is one of the most felt problems by those who develop an e-commerce site or create a paper catalog. Often this information is managed and archived by different subjects: each of these retains and manages a part of it. For example, prices and availability of a product come from ERP systems, technical descriptions from laboratories, marketing information from the same office or from external agencies.
PIM - Product Information Management collects all this information, centralizes it, defines roles and management levels and allows it to be published quickly on the various channels (e-commerce, mobile apps, product catalogs, sales outlets).
The PIM - Product Information Management integrated into eTEAM helps to create a collaborative environment that actively involves the people involved in the projects, both inside and outside the company.
At each stage of the development process, a PIM - Product Information Management software offers significant advantages compared to independent solutions, including:
- A single source of truth
- Better data quality
- Compliance with regulations
- Time and cost savings
- Drastic reduction of errors
- Complete traceability and easy updating of data
- Multiple workflows configured per customer
- Multi-format output and multi-channel distribution
- Centralized ownership and control of information and assets
- Online access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Training and assistance