How many times in the company do you have the impression of wasting a lot of time to retrieve a document, an information? According to the headline CIO, reference point for IT managers, an employee spends an average of 38 minutes per day searching for a document.
To reduce this time comes to the aid of the DMS, an acronym for Document Management System, (also called Document Management System), a key tool for managing the drafting, sharing and archiving of documents. The DMS represents the information assets of any business organization and is increasingly establishing itself as a system for document management.
The needs of companies, in fact, require to move away from paper and make sure that any document does not reside in the computer or desk of an individual but is immediately available, available for any use, easy to share or forward to other internal offices or to customers, suppliers, the law firm.
Pushing for rapid digital conversion of all documents are also regulations. From March 2015, the obligation to issue electronic invoices for the Public Administration began and from January 1, 2017, the Ministry of Economy and Finance created the Interchange System (SDI), the tool for the transmission of invoices between supplier and customer, even between private individuals.
Digitization of documents is now an irreversible process, so the Document Management System can be seen as a brother of Digital Asset Management, whose focus is the management of the entire life of a document within an organization. It allows data storage, consultation and modification at any time via web access.
The implementation of a system of Document Management allows companies to obtain several advantages because:
- a unified methodology is adopted for the entire company, with approval and monitoring of the processes of information circulation
- increases the security of all information entered into the system
- all documents can be integrated, shared on the network
- increases efficiency, reduces errors, delays and consequently saves on time and running costs
- an automatic archive is created of all the documents produced or received by the company
- allows you to create reports and approval workflows
- verification of authenticity with electronic signature
The Document Management System from 4 Flying, is integrated with the other modules of the eTEAM platform:
- DAM module: Digital Asset Management
- PIM module: Product Information Management
- CMS module: Content Management System
- CRM module: Customer Relationship Management
This virtuous integration has enabled the development of solutions tailored to customer needs, specific software capable of creating reports and approval workflows, with features that make life easier for all departments.
The high level of customization allows you to adopt a Document Management System that fully responds to your needs and independently manage the contents of your communication in different media, launch web and digital marketing campaigns, improve your business strategies.
In a short time it is possible to activate the most efficient and complete Document Management System, without any need to modify the software or the company information system.
Our DMS in fact, is designed to integrate with external information systems and company management software and will earn you 38 minutes every day, 12 hours a month, more than 16 days of work a year!