We manage and distribute high-tech content, software solutions and services for multi-channel communication:
- 4PACK - Software to manage the entire product life cycle (food&beverage), from R&D to packaging and communication;
- eTEAM - Software to manage files, content and product data for multi-channel communication (digital/traditional);
- 4RETAIL - Coordinates the management of in-store communication, organisation of orders, deliveries and in-store advertising campaigns.
- SERVICES - Extensive experience in the graphics sector and dedicated specialists, with graphic designers, designers & artworking, photo editing, web designers.
The Quality Policy has three main objectives
- To maintain a high level of stakeholder satisfaction at all times, in particular that of its customers, partners and shareholders
- To facilitate the participation of employees and collaborators/suppliers in particular
- To carry out all assessments on the basis of objective evidence and in compliance with the rules and regulations in force
The management has defined the new business strategies and measurable objectives and targets for the next activities and has shared them with the key figures of the organisation, which will be reviewed in the management review: all the objectives and corporate KPIs have been defined in order to lead to continuous improvement.
All of this is done with a view to risk-based thinking in order to best seize the opportunities offered by the market by anticipating trends and creating the conditions for employees and collaborators to be put in the best conditions to achieve the objectives set by the Quality Management System and the Social Responsibility criteria required by our stakeholders.
The Policy is also made available to stakeholders to share common objectives that are linked to the Supply Chain.
THE GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON WHICH THE COMPANY POLICY IS BASED ARE BASED ON THE FOLLOWING PILLARS
- To pay the utmost attention to identifying and meeting the needs of our stakeholders, in particular by maintaining an effective Quality System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, as well as a system aimed at ensuring compliance with the standards that our customers ask us to meet
- Ensuring that its activities are carried out in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, especially in the field of the environment and work safety
- Aim for excellence by continuously monitoring through an operational model and data-driven management
- Ensure the availability of professionalism and resources (internal and external) always adequate to the needs of stakeholders and in any case of the reference market, promoting coordination and clarity and identifying Best Practices
- Continuously review the Quality Policy to ensure that its people, especially employees and collaborators, fully understand its contents and are committed to implementing them, and that stakeholders are always informed of the evolution of the company's reference context
- Maintain a high level of attention to the principles of environmental sustainability through a commitment to
- preventing in every way the different forms of pollution that could be caused directly or indirectly by its activity, establishing the guiding principles that will be pursued by all staff:
- optimise the production cycle and energy consumption, including through the production of energy from natural sources;
- implement the concept of sustainability: a key requirement for manufacturing companies that want to look to the future by committing to the protection of the environment in a global sense